RING SIZE CHART
MEASURE YOUR FINGER
1. Wrap a strip of paper or ribbon around your finger where you'd like the ring to be.
2. Make sure that the paper or ribbon is pulled snug to your finger to find your best fit.
3. Mark the spot where the paper or ribbon meets and measure the length with a ruler.
4. Use the chart below to determine the ring size.
MEASURE AN EXISTING RING
1. Select an existing ring that fits the desired finger.
2. Measure the internal diameter of the ring.
3. Use the chart below to determine the ring size.
Please note we do not have half sizes. If you are in between, we suggest sizing up. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to CONTACT US.