- We recommend you remove your jewelry before showering, exercising and swimming.
- If your jewelry is exposed to water, use a cloth to pat dry.
- Allow perfumes and moisturizers to fully absorb before wearing your jewelry.
- After use, clean jewelry gently with a soft dry cloth to remove any oil or dust and restore shine.
- Store your jewelry in your pouch or box to avoid scratches and prevent oxidation.
JxAllure Jewelry is crafted using 925 Sterling Silver, Stainless Steel, Gold Filled or Brass. An extra layer of tarnish resistance is added to extend the life span of our jewelry. Jewelry can experience discoloration over time due to multiple factors including exposure to moisture, chemicals and air. Metals such as silver and gold are delicate. Despite our best efforts they can still fade due to a process called oxidation.
Plating rubbing off naturally occurs with wear and tear. This natural occurrence is not considered a manufacturing fault.
In case of any faulty goods please contact us with a photo and proof of purchase details. Items will be replaced at our discretion. At this point, we do not offer a repair service.
Please contact us directly at info@JxAllure.com in regards to any care instructions.